- Intuitive touchscreen Target Training Display offers engaging graphics and an LED color wrap that helps instructors and riders gauge intensity (compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth)
- A variety of programs including interval, pace, heart rate, goal-based workouts and Sprint 8 give riders individual training options
- Narrow Q-factor optimizes ergonomics for a real outdoor riding feel
- Low-maintenance, well-protected rear flywheel design includes magnetic resistance for smooth, consistent adjustments and watt measurement within 3% accuracy
- Contoured resistance lever provides tactile feedback for quick changes
- Intuitive adjustments customize the cycle to each user’s body
- Ergonomically sculpted seat relieves pressure on touchpoints
- Comfortable multi-position handlebars with an integrated water bottle holder simulate the different grips of real road racing
- Forged steel pedal cranks include quick-adjust straps
- Quick-release access panels and easily removable pedal cranks simplify service
- Dial levelers make it easy to adjust the leveling foot after installation, maintenance or hard use without lifting the cycle
Matrix CXP Target Training Cycle
Target Training Display: CXP includes a unique display that makes it easy to keep everyone in class on track for their goals. Integrated testing establishes personalized targets, and a colorful LED wrap helps members maintain effort whether you’re powering through a HIIT workout or tracking watts, heart rate, RPMs, distance or calories.
Sprint 8: Sprint 8 is a 20-minute, high-intensity interval training program scientifically proven to boost energy, reduce body fat and promote lean muscle in just 20 minutes, three times a week.
Durable Drive System: Our single-piece, weld-free drive system with an adjustment-free Flexonic belt provides consistent performance and will never warp, and our magnetic resistance system virtually eliminates internal friction and failure points.
Protected Flywheel: Our flywheel includes a protective shroud that keeps the moving components safe from sweat, cleaning solvents and dust, prolonging product life and averting problems before they ever occur.
Superior Manufacturing: Leveraging a combination of highly skilled technicians, automatic assembly and robotic welds, we were able to build the industry’s most stable, solid-feeling frame.
Solid & Portable: We built cycles that had a stable feel no matter how intense the ride, but we also included integrated wheels and handles so rearranging them was still easy despite the ultra-solid construction.
Drivetrain: Flexonic belt
Drivetrain Gear Ratio: 1:10
Power Measurement (Watt): Direct (flywheel hub) via torque sensor (+/- 3% tolerance)
Console: Target Training capacitive touchscreen
Generator powered: Yes
Training Intensity Guide: Yes
ANT+/Bluetooth Enabled: Yes
Workout Tracking Compatible: Optional
Resistance System: Magnetic
Emergency Stop: Push
Flywheel: Rear, aluminum, evenly-weighted
Adjustment Type: Quick-touch levers
Posts & Sliders: Aluminum, pin-to-lock adjustment
Handlebar: Ergo-formed, multi-position, soft PVC
Handlebar Adjustments: Vertical & horizontal
Saddle: Ergonomically sculpted seat
Saddle Adjustments: Vertical & horizontal
Water Bottle Holder: Dual, integrated on handlebar
Telemetric HR: Yes
WiFi Enabled: Optional
Asset Management Compatible: Optional
Frame Color: Matte black
Frame Material: Steel
Shrouds & Guards: Full frame
Frame Design: Off-set
Q Factor: 155 mm / 6.1”
Crank Type: Forged steel 170 mm / 6.7”
Pedal Type: Dual-sided SPD & easy-fit strap
Frame Stabilizer Bars: Oversized, hidden bolts & fixings
Protection Plates: Yes with rear-access stretch plates
Leveling Feet: 4; with 2 rear easy-access dial levelers
Transport Wheels: 2
Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 122.4 x 56 x 102.8 cm / 48.2” x 22.2” x 40.5”
Product Weight: 57.6 kg / 127 lbs.
Max User Weight: 158.75 kg / 350 lbs.
Frame: 5 Years
Mechanical Parts: 3 Years
Labor: 1 Year
Wear Items: 1 Year