- Great dumbbell bench! 20” tall in flat position and gets lower from there, making dumbbells easy to reach 8 incline positions- (-20’, 0’, 15’, 30’, 38’, 45’, 60’, 70’)
- Comfortable seat and seat back use 2″ thick, high density foam, covered in vinyl with upholstered back covers
- Seat declines for extra comfort and stability when bench is inclined
- Accepts attachments (Model F610 Arm Curl and F611 Leg Ext. /Curl)
- Transport wheels for easy maneuvering
- Pop-pin allows you to easily switch or remove attachments
BodyCraft F320 Flat / Incline / Decline Bench – Commercial
The F320 Flat / Incline / Decline System Bench was specifically designed to work with the BODYCRAFT Jones Machines, Smith Machines, or Racks like the BODYCRAFT F430 Power Rack and RFT. As the bench inclines, the pads slide back staying in line with the bar, so you spend less time maneuvering the bench forward and back. No need to turn the bench around when performing exercises like a shoulder press.
Construction: 2″ X 3″, heavy-gauge steel tubing
Upholstery: 2″ thick high density foam covered in industrial grade vinyl and upholstered back covers
Dimensions: 62.6” L x 20.9″ W x 20″ H
Weight capacity: 1,000 lbs.
10 year- frame
2 year- parts
6 months- wear items