- Four-way adjustable handlebars and seat stem, allowing for movement forward, backward, up and down, to fit any type of user
- Aluminum seat post and handle bar stem to prevent rust and corrosion.
- Clearly marked seat and stem position markers, allowing for easy placement of proper position.
- Secure clamp seat and stem knobs to ensure that the seat and handlebar do not move while in use
- 53 lb. balanced and polished chrome flywheel
- Double-sided pedals with SPD attachments
- Friction-based, smooth control resistance knob with direct pressure brake.
- Durable leather brake pads
- Polyurethane dipped handlebars for non-slip grip coating
- Dual, easy-access water bottle holders integrated into handlebar design
- Professional saddle, made for years of use
- Toe mounted stretch pad on rear stabilizer
- Front mounted wheels for easy transport
- Poly-V-Belt for whisper quiet performance and an exceptionally smooth ride
- Electro-plated bike frame prevents rust and corrosion
- Durable powder coated and textured paint, making it easy to clean and maintain
- Fully enclosed crank, belt, and main gear to protect internal components
IC2 Indoor Cycling
The IC2 Indoor Cycle is a cutting-edge stationary bike with Poly-V Belt technology for a whisper quiet, smooth ride. The friction-based control knob allows you to effortlessly change resistance without interrupting your ride. Built with a 4-way adjustable seat and handle bars, the IC2 can easily adjust to your most comfortable position.
Dimensions: 52 x 20.5 x 40.2″ / 132 x 52 x 102 cm
Flywheel: 53 lbs (24 kgs), polished chrome
Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs (136kgs)
Resistance: Advanced, long lasting, leather resistance & braking system provides a smooth ride
Seat: Durable leather, 2-way adjustable
Total Weight: 140 lbs
Residential: 3y parts, 5y moving parts, 3y pedals, 1y wear & tear items, 1y labor Full