- Space-efficient corner design to fit any facility size
- Three (3) separate cable stations
- Fully adjustable high/low pulley system with swivel rotating handles
- Fixed Lat and Low Row stations for single or dual arm movements
- Quick change trigger-style adjustments
- Wide base of the frame accessible for workout benches and stability balls
- Two (150 lb) weight stacks (optional upgrade to 200 lb)
- Adjustable cable ratio of 1:2 or 1:4 for extended cable travel
- Solid steel rotating accessory storage rack
- Includes lat bar, low row bar, squat bar, nylon handles, & ankle strap
- Optional: Smith Press Attachment CXT-225 (MSRP: $1599)
TuffStuff Evolution Corner Dual-Stack Multi-Functional Trainer
only available in Tennessee
TuffStuff’s Evolution Corner Multi-Functional Trainer (CXT-200) features three separate cable stations, offering unlimited exercise options in one space saving, patented and compact corner machine.
Weight : 740 lbs
Dimensions : L 44 x W 79 x H 84 in
2 x 3″ 11-gauge oval tubular steel frames with a combination of 2 x 2″ round tubing.
All welded construction conforming to Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8″ and 1/2″ zinc oxide. Meets ANSI specifications.
Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray weight stack protective shields.
3/16″ and 1/8″ USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX?PRO® high performance fitness cable.
The CXT-200 contains an adjustable cable ratio of 1:4 or 1:2. The 1:4 cable ratio provides extended cable travel while enabling micro 2.5 lb weight increment adjustments. With extended cable travel, users may perform a variety of functional exercises (including fast repetition sports-related training) further away from the machine. As a result, the resistance felt at each handle is approximately 1/4 with single cable hook-up, or 1/2 of the weight selected with dual cables hooked up.
Two (2) 150 lb steel weight stacks (optional 200 lb)
3/4″ solid steel 1045 (tgp) hard chrome finish guide rods.
1/2″ push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9,040 lb and 46,042 psi sheer strength.
All primary and secondary pivot assemblies are non-friction 2″ sealed bearings and 1″ solid steel pivot axles.
TuffStuff’s proprietary “flat-groove” 4-1/2″ and 3-1/2″ fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed roller bearings.
Lifetime Residential Warranty
Home Fitness Equipment