- Proven design that is reliable and affordable
- Includes innovations like fully padded upright handlebars and a simple seat adjustment for superior riding comfort
- P62 touchscreen console delivers a premium networked fitness experience
- Frame: Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- Number Of Programs: 19
- Programs: Lose Weight 4-3 Interval Aerobic Fat Burner Heart Rate Zone Be Fit Manual 1-1 Interval 2-1 Interval 4-1 Interval Rolling Hills Mountain Peaks Hill Climb Heart Rate Zone Push Performance 1-4 Interval 1-2 Interval 5 K Heart Rate Zone Watts Target
* Precor UBK 665
The UBK 665 upright bike features custom-designed handlebars with integrated handheld heart rate for maximum comfort and efficient workout experience. Easy seat adjustment, redesigned saddle for riding comfort, and improved knee over pedal spindle (KOPS) geometry for efficient pedaling mean a smooth, comfortable workout. This bike is a cost effective option for a broad range of environments such as corporate gyms, apartment complexes, and fire departments.
Console: The P62 Line console provides a personalized viewing experience, remarkable TV clarity, and internet options that exercisers crave, all in a 10″ screen. With the ability to “favorite” selections for the future, exercisers can customize their workout experience based on what is important to them.
Contact Heart Rate: Yes
Crank Design: 3-piece compact crank assembly tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 170 mm crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
Dimensions: 48″ x 21″ x 62″
Feedback: Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, Mets, Watts, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in Zone, Segment Time, RPM, Speed, Average Speed, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate
Handrails: Over-molded handlebar design offers the exerciser three comfortable riding positions: upright, cruising, and road. In the road position, the ergonomic-shaped handlebars position the wrists in a natural, neutral position.
Maximum User Weight: 350 lb / 159 kg
Pedals: Over-sized, single-sided pedals with integrated pedal strap comfortably accommodates feet of all sizes, which allows proper pedaling form. The weighted pedals allow for easy placement of foot on the pedal.
Power: Equipment ~100-240V 50/60Hz 0.8 Amps
Resistance: 25 levels, 3-phase generator / eddy current resistance system requires no backup battery in order to efficiently power the bike.
Seat: Improved, ergonomic saddle design with comfort groove is injection-molded polyurethane with custom density for optimum riding comfort. 10.5 inches (27 cm) width quickly tapers to a narrow nose for improved riding comfort.
Frame – Lifetime
Drive Motor, Running Deck, & Belt – 10 Years
Console – 3 Years
Labor – 1 Year
High Wear Items, i.e. headphone jack, USB connectors – 90 Days