- A Lifelong Investment: The WaterRower in either wood or metal construction is engineered for life, making it the perfect investment for your health.
- Unique WaterFlywheel Resistance: Infinitely variable, smooth and natural, te WaterRower’s self-regulating resistance is suitable for any user.
- Award Winning Design: The WaterRower has won design industry accolades and has been exhibited at London’s Museum of Design
- Soothingly Silent: The WaterRower is designed to be non-intrusive, distinctly quieter than air resistance rowers, mechanical treadmills, and other cardio equipment.
- Minimal Space: The WaterRower has a surprisingly compact footprint and stores conveniently upright when not in use.
- Low Maintenance: Unlike chain driven air rowing machines, there is no need to oil chains or clean vents. Each WaterRower comes supported by an extensive factory backed warranty.
- No Running Costs: With no external power cord required, you can workout wherever you want.
- Ethically Produced: Handcrafted in the USA from sustainably managed Appalachian Forest hardwoods.
- Performance Monitor: Designed to be simple to operate with a QuickStart function, while offering a feature-rich range of advanced options for users that desire more information
WaterRower Natural Rowing Machine
The WaterRower Ash rowing machine is handcrafted in solid ash wood, stained Honey Oak, and finished with Danish oil. Wood is an excellent material for this application due to its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower’s smooth, quiet operation. The Ash, as with all WaterRowers, features patented WaterFlywheel technology, unrivaled in its replication of the resistance felt in on the water rowing.
Feedback: intensity in m/s (meters per second), mph (mile per hour), /500m (time per 500 meters), /2km (time per 2 kilometers), watts and Kcalories per hour. It Displays Strokerate, Heartrate (with optional heartrate attachment), Distance in units of meters, kilometers, miles and total strokes and duration.
WaterRower component found to be defective in material or workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of initial shipment by WaterRower. The Warranty is Upgradeable to a THREE (3) Years on all Components and Five (5) Years on all Wooden Components by registering your WaterRower within the first year of purchase.