- A Lifelong Investment: The WaterRower in either wood or metal construction is engineered for life, making it the perfect investment for your health.
- Unique WaterFlywheel Resistance: Infinitely variable, smooth and natural, The WaterRower’s self-regulating resistance is suitable for any user.
- Award Winning Design: The WaterRower has won design industry accolades and has been exhibited at London’s Museum of Design
- Soothingly Silent: The WaterRower is designed to be non-intrusive, distinctly quieter than air resistance rowers, mechanical treadmills, and other cardio equipment.
- Minimal Space: The WaterRower has a surprisingly compact footprint and stores conveniently upright when not in use.
- Low Maintenance: Unlike chain driven air rowing machines, there is no need to oil chains or clean vents. Each WaterRower comes supported by an extensive factory backed warranty.
- No Running Costs: With no external power cord required, you can workout wherever you want.
- Ethically Produced: Handcrafted in the USA fromm sustainably managed Appalachian Forest hardwoods.
- Performance Monitor: Designed to be simple to operate with a QuickStart function, while offering a feature-rich range of advanced options for users that desire more information.
WaterRower Oxbridge Rowing Machine
The WaterRower Cherry rowing machine is handcrafted in solid cherry wood. Like all woods, cherry may vary in color from a reddish-brown to deep red. Cherry wood, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. It will also darken in color with exposure to light. For this reason, all WaterRower cherry wood components are kept in light-free rooms to protect them from shadowing. A new WaterRower Cherry will therefore appear quite light in color. The wood will however darken over time reaching a rich reddish hue.
Each Cherry WaterRower is treated with three coats of Danish Oil providing an exceptionally deep luster and brilliant finish. Wood is an excellent material for this application due to its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower’s smooth, quiet operation.
Feedback: intensity in m/s (meters per second), mph (mile per hour), /500m (time per 500 meters), /2km (time per 2 kilometers), watts and Kcalories per hour. It Displays Strokerate, Heartrate (with optional heartrate attachment), Distance in units of meters, kilometers, miles and total strokes and duration.
WaterRower component found to be defective in material or workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of initial shipment by WaterRower. The Warranty is Upgradeable to a THREE (3) Years on all Components and Five (5) Years on all Wooden Components by registering your WaterRower within the first year of purchase.